Please review the following information on how FBC will hold our Sunday morning services.
- Online Worship will continue! Our service will be broadcast live on our Facebook page. You do not have to be a Facebook user to access the livestream link. We know that many in our church family are deeply missing the connection of being around their church family, but for their own health and safety or the health and safety of others, they cannot be with us right now. For some, staying home is the right decision at this time and we fully support that decision. Please know that we love you and want you to do what is best for you!
- FBC Wellness Policy. Please review the policy before coming to the facility. If you or someone in your family is experiencing the symptoms listed in the policy, please stay home and get healthy before returning to the facility.
- Mask Policy. Based on the most recent guidance at the federal and state level, the entire FBC facility is now mask optional. It will be up to individuals to decide whether or not to wear a mask while participating in worship or any other FBC gathering or event at the church facility.
- The Church Council decided to open seating to all pews in the sanctuary to alleviate crowding in the “every other pew” arrangement we had been using. Even though we are now opening use of all pews, please continue to allow appropriate space between you (or your group) and those seated in the same row. The Multi-Purpose Room will continue to be available as additional seating on Sunday mornings.
- We are still encouraged to continue measures such as avoiding direct contact, maintaining social distancing, and frequent hand washing. As difficult as it has been to be separated from each other as a church family, please continue to demonstrate care and compassion for each other by avoiding handshakes, hugs and any direct contact with those you have not already been in contact with outside of church. Smiles, laughter and pleasant greetings are warmly welcomed!
- Giving can be done securely online. If you have not checked out this option yet, you can find the “Give Now” tab here on the website. If you prefer to give in person, offering wall boxes are available in the sanctuary and by the church office. Envelopes for any special offering or the Relationship Fund communion offering will be available next to the boxes.
We are looking forward to those of you who can join us on Sunday!